Tags terms: I, I Romance, I 2010, I Bollywood Avi Movies, Hate, Hate Romance, Hate 2010, Hate Bollywood Avi Movies, LUV, LUV Romance, LUV 2010, LUV Bollywood Avi Movies, Storys, Storys Romance, Storys 2010, Storys Bollywood Avi Movies, 2010, 2010 Romance, 2010 Bollywood Avi Movies, DVD, DVD Romance, DVD 2010, DVD Bollywood Avi Movies, Romance, 2010, Bollywood Avi Movies, I Hate LUV Storys 2010 DVD

Released : Jul 02, 2010
Genre : Romance
Starcast : Imran Khan, Sonam Kapoor
Desc : "I hate luv storys" is the maxim Jay lives by. But as an assistant director to Veer, the most famous romantic filmmaker of Indian Film Industry, Jay has little option but to live with larger than life, glossy, cinematic love on an everyday basis. Things only get worse when he is made to work under the new production designer on the film… Simran, with whom he shares the strangest first encounter! Simran loves luv storys; So much so that even her life has begun to resemble one. With her ideal job and the perfect boyfriend, Raj, she lives a blissful, dreamy life; One that is rudely interrupted by Jay’s cynicism.
Size : 236 mb
Download Part 1
Download Part 2



